Label Automation Suite
Produce more label jobs in less time. As a 2-in-1 solution, Label Automation Suite combines production planning with print file optimization. Via the intuitive user interface, digital printers can control and monitor their label production at any time.
All production steps are mapped transparently in the software as a ”digital job bag”, enabling smooth automated label printing without wasting time. Print service providers can cost-effectively produce labels with various embellishments in a wide variety of types yet in short runs.
The wide range of label printing
Labels are part of our everyday lives in many different ways. From informative labeling to elegant, highly refined branding, the demands on label production are highly variable.
OneVision's Label Automation Suite brings many benefits to your processes that you can gain advantage from. We would like to present the five most convincing reasons here:
- Middleware: smooth production processes from order entry and printing to postpress and finishing
- The software can be easily integrated into your existing system landscape
- Intelligent grouping of print forms: no need for time-consuming press proofs and efficient use of substrates
- Automated file preparation: Creation of trim or varnish/white masks, correction of cutting lines, ...
- One-stop-shop with the software for automated label printing – 100% own technology
Only with smooth workflows label printers can produce efficiently and economically. Seamless interaction between these systems is the key. As modular software, the Label Automation Suite can be connected to any system using structured data exchange.
More details about integration
The Label Automation Suite's intelligent nesting creates print forms based on print file and job information. This efficiently utilizes substrates and saves time.
More details about nesting
Dr. Benjamin Rüdt von Collenberg, COO InForm Etiketten
”The Label Automation Suite gives us the certainty that we can handle every single job reliably, highly transparently and securely – to the benefit of us and our customers.”