Brighten teeth

Example module brighten teeth

Function "brighten teeth": this step is often manual.

Amendo can automate it

Automated crop to recognized faces

Example module Amendo "Automated cut to face"

With the function "automated crop to recognized faces":

If Amendo identifies a face in an image, the image can be cropped to the face

Adaptive sharpening

With "adaptive sharpening":

Example: A customer has 80 percent of images that require a lot of sharpening. 20 percent are already sharp enough.

• Sharpening would oversharpen these 20 percent, i.e. destroy it
• If the customer reduces sharpening => 80 percent of the images could be sharper, the 20 % are only a little bit broken

With the Amendo checkbox "Detect sharpness" you can

Adaptive sharpening taking into account the existing sharpness
Thus 80 percent are super sharpened and the remaining 20 percent are not broken, since Amendo adapts

Example Amendo module adaptive sharpening

Automated clipping

Example Amendo module clipping path

With "automated clipping": This is very important in the product photo area. Or if you want to place images in InDesign and run text around them, or if you just want to hide the background.

When objects are photographed against a white background, Amendo can automatically generate a clipping path

This website uses cookies

This website needs certain cookies to work correctly. These cookies are technically necessary. If you allow us, we will also use statistic cookies to help gather statistics about your visits to this site in order to improve our service. You can change your choices at any time on our privacy policy page.

Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.

We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.

Currently all cookies are disabled.