Location: Chennai, India
You have already gained valuable experience within the field of Software Development and would like to interact with your hands-on mentality on an international level? In that case we are more than happy to get you on board in our office in India.
- Co-responsibility and collaboration in the design and development of a software universe that ensures the production of millions of products worldwide in the print and media industry every day.
- Troubleshoot, test, and validate software issues; resolve issues with due urgency and maintain thorough documentation of all software solutions.
- Programming and responsibility in the development of modules for the control of printing and finishing machines in the media industry.
- Product maintenance and improvements of our software solutions.
- Close collaboration with other departments: QA, Customer Support, Sales, and Solution Consulting.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a comparable qualification
- Analytical and systematic thinking skills
- Good knowledge of web frameworks (Vue.js, React.JS, Angular or similar)
- Sound knowledge of web standards
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, HTML5, CSS, JSON and XML
- Ideally able to also develop in with Java / Java Server Faces
- Interested in Media and Press industries
- Fun with coding
- You should be a self starter, motivated and have a positive and flexible approach to problems
- Ideally exposure to data formats such as PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPG on a structural level
- Client/Server, Databases
- Knowledge of technologies and habits used in the printing and media industry
- Experience in agile software development
- SVN or other modern version control systems
- The chance to link theoretical knowledge and professional practice
- Cooperative responsibility, that positively influences daily business
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a concise communication and decision line
- An open-minded and motivated team with professional and supportive colleagues