Software Developer Machine Learning AI (m/f/x)
Location: Chennai, India
You have already gained valuable experience within the field of Software Development and would like to interact with your hands-on mentality on an international level? In that case we are more than happy to get you on board in our office in India.
What you experience ...
- Co-responsibility and collaboration in the design and development of a software universe that ensures the production of millions of products worldwide in the print and media industry every day.
- Troubleshoot, test, and validate software issues; resolve issues with due urgency and maintain thorough documentation of all software solutions.
- Programming and responsibility in the development of modules for the control of printing and finishing machines in the media industry.
- Designing, developing and testing these solutions together with the manufacturers/users of these machines until they are ready for the market.
- Product maintenance and improvements of our software solutions.
- Close collaboration with other departments: QA, Customer Support, Sales, and Solution Consulting.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a comparable qualification
- Sound analytical, mathemetical and systematic thinking skills
- Sound knowledge of Artifical Intelligence development (Deep Learning / Machine Learning)
- Professional skills in using Tensor Flow, Keras, OpenCV, ONNX, pyTorch and all the related AI Technologies
- Being able to create AI models
- Being able to train AI models
- Integrate AI runtimes in existing software solutions
- Interested in Media and Press industries
- Experienced handling with Windows, Linux or Mac
- Fun with coding
- You should be a self starter, motivated and have a positive and flexible approach to problems
- Ideally exposure to other data formats such as PDF,PS,TIFF, JPG or others.
- Experience in cross-platform development
- Client/Server, Databases
- Knowledge of technologies and habits used in the printing and media industry.
- Experience in agile software development
- SVN or other modern version control systems
Your workplace with many advantages
- The chance to link theoretical knowledge and professional practice
- Cooperative responsibility, that positively influences daily business
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a concise communication and decision line
- An open-minded and motivated team with professional and supportive colleagues