Software Developer for Development Infrastructure (m/f/x)
Location: Chennai, India
You have already gained valuable experience within the field of Software Development and would like to interact with your hands-on mentality on an international level? In that case we are more than happy to get you on board in our office in India.
What you experience ...
- Work in our Development Technologies Department which develops and operates our development infrastructure. Take care about Buildsystems, Compilers, IDEs, Debuggers and everything related to development.
- Co-responsibility and collaboration in the design and development of a software universe that ensures the production of millions of products worldwide in the print and media industry every day.
- Be part of the team running and enhancing or development infrastructure.
- Develop, Setup and operate our development infrastructure.
- Help in delivering cross platform functionality.
- Work with and on open source software, but also develop own things.
- Product maintenance and improvements of our software solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a comparable qualification
- Sound analytical, mathemetical and systematic thinking skills
- At least 5 years of professional experience in programming
- Indeep knowledge of the internals of either Windows, Linux or Mac
- Good to very good development skills in the following languages: C,C++,ObjectiveC,PHP,SQL
- Profound knowledge in web technologies
- Basic AWS, Virtualization and SQL knowledge
- Be able to administrate Linux machines
- Know how to build various open source software packages like:
- GCC,GDB,valgrind, GNU Make, Apache, PHP and others
- Fun with coding and solving problems
- You should be a self starter, motivated and have a positive and flexible approach to problems
- Known to DevOPS principles and cryptographic technologies.
- Experience in cross-platform development
- Client/Server, Databases
- Knowledge of technologies and habits used in the printing and media industry.
- Experience in agile software development
- SVN or other modern version control systems
Your workplace with many advantages
- The chance to link theoretical knowledge and professional practice
- Cooperative responsibility, that positively influences daily business
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a concise communication and decision line
- An open-minded and motivated team with professional and supportive colleagues