Join the OneVision Team
Location: Stoneham, USA
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients and customers where applicable
- Familiarity with content management systems, webpage analytics, customer relationship management and other relevant software
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
- Understanding of print industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability and familiar with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to create brand awarness through various marketing activities.
- These activities may include, but are not limited to, creating case studies, presentations, and press releases, as well as helping coodinate shows/events/conferences.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- The Marketing Manager for OneVision North America will work with both the OneVision Marketing headquarters and the OneVision USA team.
- The candidate will also help communicate software enhancements and new product offerings to develop and assist in expanding customers and customer usage in North America.
- This is a non-telecommuting position in the Stoneham, MA office.
What to have
- Ability to collaborating with sales, marketing, training, and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and deployment of social media ads and email blasts
- Helping allocate and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- The chance to link theoretical knowledge and professional practice
- Cooperative responsibility, that positively influences daily business
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a concise communication and decision line
- An open-minded and motivated team with professional and supportive colleagues