- Headquarters: OneVision Software AG, Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Strasse 9, 93049 Regensburg, Germany
- Contact: Phone: +49.(0)941.78004.0; Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.111;
- Email: queries(at)OneVision.com
- Chief Executive Officer: Hussein Khalil
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Michael Abels
- Registration Court: HRB 8015, District Court Regensburg
- VAT Identification Number: DE 167294540
- OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH, Regensburg, Germany
- OneVision, Inc., Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- OneVision Software (UK) Ltd., Coventry, UK
- OneVision Software (France) SARL, Levallois-Perret, France
- OneVision Software (Latin America) Ltda., São Paulo, Brazil
- OneVision Software (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd., Singapore
- OneVision Software (India) Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon, India
Disclaimer / Legal notice
Information contained within this website is duly reviewed and maintained by OneVision Software AG on a regular basis. Despite our efforts to include accurate and complete information, content may be subject to change. OneVision Software AG does not assume any liability or guarantee the timeliness, accuracy and/or completeness of the information provided.
OneVision Software AG links to several outside websites via hyperlinks. OneVision Software AG assumes no liability or warranty for the contents and the privacy policies of such websites that can be accessed through such hyperlinks.
OneVision reserves the right to change or amend the information provided at any time and without prior notice.
Certain images and/or photos on this page are the copyrighted property of 123RF Limited, their Contributors or Licensed Partners and are being used with permission under license. These images and/or photos may not be copied or downloaded without permission from 123RF Limited.
This Website uses the web analysis service called Google Analytics by Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). Google Analytics utilizes so called “Cookies” which are text files that are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of your usage of our website. The cookie’s data contains information regarding your usage of this website (including your IP-address). This data will be transmitted to and saved on a Google server in the USA. Google will use this information to analyze your use of our website, to create reports regarding the website activities for the website operator and to provide additional services in relation to the usage of the website and the internet in general. Google may also forward this data to third parties, provided that Google will be required to do so by law or if such third party processes such data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstance will Google link your IP-address to other Google data. You can prevent the installation of Cookies by changing the settings of your browser accordingly. However, we would like to point out that doing so may prevent you from experiencing the full functionality this website has to offer. By using this website you express your consent to Google collecting and utilizing the data in the way described and for the purpose mentioned above.